Spring and summer are right around the corner, which means your new job with The JDK Group is awaiting you! Join our family of people pleasers and become a part of an organization driven by people with a passion for creating events worth celebrating.
We are looking for employees that are passionate and will uphold JDK’s 12 guiding principles. JDK is not your ordinary catering company; we create some of the most extraordinary events that take place at venues across Central Pennsylvania. Since we aren’t creating events in a traditional setting, our servers and bartenders get to travel and experience new venues with us! Both experienced and non-experienced employees are welcome to apply.
Every single team member plays a vital role in making the event come to life. From setting tables, designing an hors d’oeurves station, or cleaning up after the event comes to an end, every role is important in making sure we create memories that last a lifetime with our clients. In addition to making sure we develop a close relationships that last a lifetime with our clients, we also do the same with our fellow coworkers. We believe that forming a network of family, not a cohort of co-workers is the best way to go.
YOUR JOB IS AWAITING YOU
No prior training? Don’t worry, we offer training for all of our positions! We make sure that our employees are equipped with the skillsets needed to complete the job correctly the first time. If you ever have a question or need help during the process, we are always here to offer assistance. All employees support each other and “practice blameless problem-solving.”
EXCITED ABOUT JDK?
Sound exciting? Don’t wait! Apply to The JDK Group today, and join the JDK family today!
- Event Manager – Lead event staff through the full event setup, execution and clean up.
- Manager of Catering Event Logistics – Responsible for The JDK Group’s rental and onsite/venue operations teams for catered events and the direct influence these teams have on the execution of the events.
- Manager of Catering Warehouse Operations – Responsible for The JDK Group’s catering warehouse to include pack, laundry, and dish departments and the direct influence those departments have on the execution of the events.
- Culinary – Key responsibilities would be in house prep, team collaboration, and execution of offsite events.
- Event Bartender – Key responsibilities would be set-up and break-down of bar station, understand PLCB rules and regulations, and last but not least be friendly to the guests.
- Event Server -Provide excellent customer service and play a vital role in a client’s special event.